Noise: DarkvadeC










☐▣▢▒▢ DarkvadeC FacebooK
█▧▒█▢▣
☐▣▢▒▦▒▦
█▒▦▤█▒▦▤
▦▤█▢▣▤█▒▦
▦█▒▦▤█▒▦▢▣◣ ♪

➡➡➡➡➡➤My name is Florian Kervadec, I am 23 years old and I am from Brittany, France.

After my studies in cabinet-making, i worked in this sector for a while but quickly i had the desire to put a lot in my music passion and to involve myself professionally.

Then I started to mix on vinyl deck during one year but since I launched into production i felt most beaming. So now I'm using Ableton software, and my influences are minimal techno and electro.
Very young, i discovered a real pleasure to play different instruments (guitar, violin, percussion) and try to integrate those sounds on my music. I work especially with VST and real instruments.

I' m also a member of an association named Rabeat Makers, founded in 2010 and made up of 8 others people, "for organizing parties and to make discover this kind of music in our place."

At the moment I'm looking for a labels.

thanks you all ;)
----->ReBIRTH Orignial miX By DarKVadeC (°°rabeats makers°°)<----- by darkvadec

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire