noise: redux (california)

 

BIO:

"I detune saw waves, modulate low frequencies, chop, pitch, and generally mangle audio until I deem it filthy enoughto grace your speakers. I make dubstep and electrohouse. I enjoy starting forest fires and flying kites. My favorite food is peanut butter."

-R3DUX
-----------------------------------

:INFLUENCES:

Skrillex, Feed Me, Zed, Porter Robinson, We Bang, Noisia, Bare Noize, Killabits, Wolfgang Gartner, Pink Floyd, Pendulum, Daft Punk, Reso, Chrispy, Hunter Dubstep.

-----------------------------------

:SETUP:

-Apple Macbook Pro 13"
-Ableton Live Suite 8.2
-KRK Rock-it 2 6"
-Akai APC-40
-Various plugins and software synths.

-----------------------------------

:COLLABORATION & REMIXES:

Always open for both, get at me!

-----------------------------------

:THANKS:

"I would like to thank all of you that have supported my music by purchasing it, blogging it, playing it in your DJ sets, Voting for in contests/polls, sharing it with friends, commenting, critiquing, and most of all for enjoying it for continuing to support me in what I love to do."

Thank you

-R3DUX

Chainsaw by R3DUX

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire