NOise : Shifty

My Name's Sarah "Shifty" Pountney. I'm a 20 yr old singer/songwriter currently located in Newport, South Wales. I make TOYPOP! Exciting Quirky Music to your ears... take a look through my journey of the Toy World <3 Links are below! I'd like to thank Jen Long for playing a track on BBC Introducing twice. Amazing! Links below to Youtube videos & Music i've been making!
  I've been writing songs for nearly 5 years. I go to uni at Newport, Wales and currently study Creative Sound & Music. My current love is for TOY instruments, so i'm making an EP called ToyPOP! Fairytale and happy endings... <3 The way life should be! I've had radio plays on BBC Radio1 with Jen Long and BBC Radio Wales with Adam Walton. Goes to show, determination WILL get you somewhere if you stick at what you love doing!

Toys 'R Alive by Shifty Sarah

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire